So you want to use an Application Tracking Software (Free Recruitment Software) for you next recruitment campaign
- Reduce your recruitment related costs, therefore improving your Cost Per Hire.
- Reduce your recruitment administration time.
- Streamline the entire recruitment process and ensure best practices.
- Reduce the Time to Hire.
- Increase retention and productivity (Increasing the Quality of Hire)
- Improve communication internally and externally.
- Reduce the paperwork within the recruitment process and improve overall efficiencies.
- Improve the strategic decision making process (based upon quality metrics and talent intelligence).
- Improve internal mobility within an organization.
- Improve and automate EEO/ OFCCP monitoring and reporting
- Automation of the requisition approval process
- Facilitates better workforce planning and budgeting.
- Creates a database for the future: Pipelines and bench strength
- Time saving in finding candidates. Stops duplicate submissions.
- Improves your employment brand
- To have a database for just in time recruiting (Pipeline) of candidates you can draw from when needs arise
- Talent intelligence to be able to make informed decisions, especially as it relates to the critical skilled positions.
- Help crystalize your sourcing strategies. IE: where am I deriving the best results from our search efforts and the data support?
- Manages Job fairs, travel expenses, background checks other misc.
- Critical in management of an internal or external recruitment staff
- Measurement and goal setting
- Direct access to social media portals
- Marketing through job postings
What is the best Application Tracking System have you used?
Leave you feedback below thanks.
23 of the Best Benefits of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Source: HR.com Articles