An experience that will feed the senses and stimulate technological creativity
Toronto, On. (January 25, 2017) – Open your mind and business to the technological forthcomings of Canadian marketing. On February 9-10, Niagara-on-the-Lake welcomes Canada’s most anticipated marketing event— Haste & Hustle.
“Industry professionals will be given the opportunity to expand their knowledge of the latest technologies impacting the world and learn how they intersect with consumer experience,” explains Shauna Arnott of Haste & Hustle. “This two-day event is designed to introduce entrepreneurs, business owners, sales and marketing professionals to various transformative technologies with far-reaching applications.”
From the inner workings of popular information and social platforms, to top-tier technology speakers, Haste & Hustle provides professionals the opportunity to learn, share and network with those who know tech best.
Haste & Hustle’s many tech features include:
· What Marketers Need to Know About Chatbots: What are chatbots? How can marketers and entertainment brands use them? What are the benefits? All this and more will be answered during Erin Bury of 88 Creative Bot Boom’s keynote presentation.
· H&H Tech Hub: A unique space where various companies will tap into delegates’ minds and brands and present new and innovative ways to use technology in sales and marketing. The Tech Hub will have an open-door policy, allowing participants to visit various exhibitors and gain hands-on tech experience throughout the day.
· VR Showcase with Surprise Presenter: Is your interest peaked? A surprise presenter will wow audiences with a thought-provoking webcast about the future of keynotes and an exciting new Toronto technology firm.
· LinkedIn – Where Your Sales & Marketing Meet: Get ready to have your mind blown as presenter, Paul Copcutt, reveals everything there is to know about the popular social networking site, LinkedIn. Now is the time to get your personal brand noticed.
· Technology Discussion: Learn how to gather information and use it to your advantage. Mark Saltzman and Chris Buttenham, CEO of Tasytt, will guide delegates on an informative journey, explaining the ins and outs of information-gathering tools like Google Analytics.
Haste & Hustle’s two-day event goes above and beyond to create a comfortable learning environment. The conference offers lunch, a marketing crawl, keynote presentations, wine tasting, learning sessions, creative marketing experience, and more.
Additional Keynote Speakers include: Entrepreneur and Best Selling Author, Gary Vaynerchuk; Beme Co-Founder and YouTuber of the Year, Casey Neistat; and Entrepreneur and Dragons’ Den Star, Manjit Minhas; among others.
About Leverage Marketing and Events:
Haste & Hustle is presented by Leverage Marketing and Events; a fast paced, fast growing agency, delivering fresh ideas with flawless execution. LEVERAGE offers extensive experience delivering end-to-end event management to clients across all industry sectors. They are dedicated to becoming an extension of your team and delivering your event vision both creatively and to meet your business objectives. From gala dinners, conferences and trade shows to product launches, team building and fundraising, they have your needs covered. LEVERAGE offers the flexibility to choose complete end-to-end management or add additional resource to your existing team by tailoring your own service package.
For more information, please contact: