The latest issue of HCM Sales, Management, and Alliance Excellence Essentials is live. This publication encompasses all solutions; topics include sales, marketing, service, management and more. http://web.hr.com/gqhq9
In This Issue
- Build, Buy, Partner: The challenges of product management By Deborah Henken and Norma Watenpaugh
- Writing A “Knock Your Socks Off” Service Culture Plan: Guidelines to follow By John Tschohl
- A New Purpose For In-Store Retail In 2018: Creating moments of customer delight By Justin Jones and Ashley Welch
- They Did What?: Coping effectively with customers who behave badly By Kate Zabriskie
- How To Teach Employees To Execute Customer Service Magic?: The four aces of A+ rating By Kostya Kimlat
Is Your Strategy Good Enough To Improve Sales And Profitability?: 4 key aspects of effective organizational strategy By Mostafa Sayyadi Ghasabeh
- How Can ‘Data Exhaust’ Advance A Company?: Skills needed for taming data By Dan Koellhofer
- Your Breath And Your Sales Career: Pause with purpose By Jeff Davidson
- The Death Of The Trusted Advisor: An answer to every question is the antidote for understanding your clients By Noah Fleming
- Complaining Customers Aren’t Looking For Excuses: Don’t just listen, take action By Shep Hyken
Please enjoy your complimentary copy of the latest issue of HCM, Sales, Management and Alliance Excellence Essentials here – http://web.hr.com/gqhq9.
We hope you enjoy the complimentary copy of this publication. If you have an article idea, we would love to hear from you. Please reach out to us at EpubEditors@hr.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
How to Choose the Right Product Development Strategy?
Source: HR.com Articles