Putting together a company anniversary event can be a daunting task, but it with creativity and planning, celebrating your company’s special milestone can be fun for all involved. Afterall, your company milestone is a result of years of dedication and hard work..now is the time to take a step back and celebrate what your group has achieved. If your organization is approaching a milestone anniversary, this list is for you.
Here are 35 creative ideas to help you make your company anniversary special.
- Host a company anniversary celebration for employees, partners, customers and friends of your organization
- Create a visual timeline of important company milestones throughout your organization’s journey
- Play music that was popular the year your company was founded
- Design a brand-compliant anniversary logo that can be used throughout your company’s milestone year
- Add a tagline to employees’ email signatures to celebrate the company anniversary
- present staff members with an acrylic Digit for your milestone year, custom printed with your logo and the employee’s name.
- Design a company anniversary flag
- Give funny awards for zany achievements
- tip: check out Terryberry’s free certificate maker to create printable certificates
- Send thank-you notes to customers, partners, and staff for helping your organization achieve a significant milestone
- Honor long-term employees with service awards.
- Give a special award to your most tenured employee
- Invite the mayor or local dignitary to make a presentation at your company headquarters
- Highlight long-term customers at your company anniversary event or in other communication materials
- Design a custom pin or charm for your company anniversary
- Collect and display early company photos and artifacts from your company’s history
- Take out a billboard ad near company headquarters in the in honor of your company anniversary
- Submit a news release to local media regarding your company’s anniversary
- Take group photo of the entire staff and print copies for each employee.
- tip: for an extra special touch present a company photo to employees in one of Terryberry’s presentation kits, laser printed with your logo.
- Design and print a company anniversary book with photos, a company history, and quotes from employees, leaders and customers
- Get t-shirts, hats or other apparel made with your company anniversary logo or tagline
- Use Terryberry’s Keynote video books to share a recorded an anniversary message from your CEO
- Create a photo mosaic using company photos and images
- Display early prototypes or early product models
- Display future prototypes to demonstrate where the company is headed
- Give employees and customers a small gift that is symbolic of your organization
- Offer an exclusive anniversary-themed product
- Partner with a local charity to donate a portion of proceeds from your anniversary product
- Display awards and accolades your organization has earned over the years
- Share anniversary news on your company’s website, social media, and newsletters
- Celebrate your company anniversary with a Do Good Day where employees can volunteer together on a project to benefit the community
- Host a trivia game where contestants can compete to demonstrate knowledge of quirky company factoids
- Plant a tree or install a work of art in honor of your company anniversary
- Hold a CEO look-alike contest
- Invite friends and family for a behind-the-scenes tour where employees can show off their work
- Create a company-themed coloring book for children of employees
We hope your company anniversary events will be memorable for all involved. If you’re interested in ideas on how to infuse employee appreciation gifts into your company anniversary celebrations or how to build a culture of employee recognition in your organization as a whole, we’d love to talk. Contact Terryberry to learn more.
35 Creative Ways to Celebrate Your Company Anniversary
Source: HR.com Articles